Everything Muffins are filled with everything I love in celebration of the 1 year Blogiversary of Marla’s Muffins. They are Gluten Free, Paleo, No-Bake and Vegan. I’ve covered it all! These Coconut flour Muffins are filled with Tahini, Pepitas, Super Dark Chocolate, shredded Coconut and sweetened with Maple Syrup. YUMMY!
At this time last summer, I jumped out of bed, and shouted “Marla’s Muffins!” I had no idea what that was about. Having my own website was never on my radar. Yet, I woke and just knew I needed to do this. I needed to have a place to record all of my kitchen creations. So, I just googled how to create a website, researched and researched some more until I figured it out. And Marla’s Muffins was born.
I’ve always loved baking and Muffins have been a staple in my kitchen since Julian was a toddler. Quite frankly, it was just a sneaky way to get fruits and veggies in his diet. But, getting creative in the kitchen has always been my “Thang!”
Of course, I’m still learning! So, thank you for coming on this journey with me. And a huge THANK YOU to anyone who has ever made one of my recipes. I am grateful and humbled:))))
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Marla’s Muffins:
- Most Popular Recipe: Strawberry Blender Muffins
- Most Popular Dog Treat Recipe: Brown Rice Pumpkin Protein Treats
- Recipe featured in 92130 Magazine: Flourless Birthday Muffins
- Recipe featured on Dr. Mercola’s Website: Sweet n’ Spicy Detox Muffins
- My favorite Recipe: Flourless Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- I went back and deleted all of my recipes with meat (except dog treats) after going Vegan this past year.
- My photography greatly improved after I bought this camera.
- Amount of time it takes for each blog post: about 8 Hours
- Amount of money I’ve made from my blog-$0
- Years left of Web Hosting-2. So you will see many more recipes from me!
First up, gather your ingredients:
You can see, I try to use Organic as much as possible:)
Process the Coconut, Chocolate and Pepitas:
Spoon into Muffin Tin:
You can use Paper cups if you wish. I used my favorite color, Purple:
“Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.” ~Wayne Dyer
Related articles across the web